Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You are an Unstoppable Force - Tap into it.

You are UNSTOPPABLE. You do work HARDER than anyone else. You are WILLING to change. You can BE who you want to be. 
Those aren't just affirmations or things that you say to yourself before a big presentation, interview or competition.  Those words have power.  They should fire you up and give you that burst you need to take some ACTION.  Without action backing up the words they are just words on a page. They are emotionless, meaningless and getting you nowhere.
There are many people out there who are going to tell you what you should do and how you should change.  They all have bright ideas for your success and some of them might actually be right but ultimately, it comes down to your ability to take Meaningful Action towards a certain path.  
If you don't know what your path is then start to figure that out.  My way to do that is to ask myself - "What is it about my life that I want to change".  I ask myself that question for 7 Days at "5 ceremonial times a day".   I simply ask myself the question and write down immediately what comes into my head.  I don't judge, question or react to the answer, I simply write it down and move on with my day.  After 7 days of doing this I then look at my 35 answers to the "What is it about my life that I want to change" question.  The data I collect is unbiased, honest and current with who I am.  It gives me a starting point to start looking at what path I want to start stepping down.  It is my Leaping off point because I am a firm believer that we all need to Leap.  Look before you leap but LEAP you must.
Don't put off your life for one more second because your chance may never come again. Make your first step a simple one but take that first step NOW.
If you need help taking that first step then reach out and find me on Twitter @the365effect.  Send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment