Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are you an acorn or an Oak?


After hearing a speaker last night (Niurka) and not being able to sleep because of all the thoughts and words running through my head I came across one that would not go away so I finally leaped out of bed and put the paper to pen. Here is what I came up with.

I am here to be your catalyst, your spark, your push over the edge, that burning piece of coal that you put away somewhere deep and safe within your body. The things that I will say, the questions that I will ask and the questions I will get you to ask of yourself are going to change your life. It is now even clearer to me. The 365 Effect has more power today that it did yesterday. Why, because more people are living and working it. It is becoming a global movement that like a piece of coal is starting to simmer inside the bodies and minds of people all over the world. It is only a matter of time and the right catalyst being activated before millions of people feel the effect.

Are you an acorn or an Oak? This is my question. Think about it. An acorn has everything it needs to become an Oak. This little tiny acorn turns into the mighty Oak, all it needs is to fall off the tree. The wind blows hard one day .... Bam, acorn turns to Oak. Lightning hits the tree and the acorn falls off... Bam acorn turns to Oak. Rain pours from the sky and the acorn hits the ground... Bam acorn turns to Oak. The acorn has all it needs to become the Oak, just like you have all you need to become, do or realize anything you want to do or be.

You have inside of you EVERYTHING you will ever need. You just need the spark, the catalyst the lump of coal lit inside of you. You need to be asked the right questions. You need to speak your truth. You need to find your Authentic Self and not be swayed away from it by all the other "Voices" going on inside your head.

You have what it takes. It is yours. You don't have to find it. It is there inside of you, laying in calm silence waiting for the right conditions to be activated.

What are you waiting for?


As always I welcome any comments and thoughts. If you are finding "The 365" interesting pass me on a note, make a comment and pass on this blog on to others. Spread "The 365 Effect".

No comments:

Post a Comment